Terms & Conditions
Shortcuts: Terms & Conditions | Complaints Procedure | Contact Us | Loan Agreement Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
- TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- Please read these terms carefully prior to use of the Website.
- By using the Website, You confirm Your acceptance of the disclaimers, terms and conditions of use (the Terms). If You do not agree to these Terms, You should exit the Website immediately and refrain from using it.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
- The Website is a site operated by the Company. We are a private limited company which provides payday loans to eligible customers by way of online application
- We are registered in England and Wales under Company Number 04179322 and have Our registered office at Unit 7 Acorn Business Park, Keighley Road, Skipton, North Yorkshire. BD23 2UE which is also Our main trading address.
- We are regulated and licensed by the Office of Fair Trading. License Number 623347. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0871 703 7777*.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z1687106.
- ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service We provide on the Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time We may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users who have registered with Us.
- If You choose, or are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures, You must treat such information as confidential, and You must not disclose it to a third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by You or allocated by Us, at any time, if in Our opinion You have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- The Website is intended for those who are aged 18 years or over and who access it from England and Wales. We cannot guarantee that the information contained on this Website complies with or is appropriate for use in locations outside of England and Wales.
- To register with Us, or make a loan application You must be aged 18 years or over. You must ensure that the details You provide Us with, at registration or any other time, are always accurate and complete. You must immediately inform Us of any changes to Your details by updating Your personal details.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through Your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- This Website may from time to time contain links to other websites. Those linked websites are not under Our control or responsibility. We accept no liability for the content or availability of any linked sites which are not operated by Us or any link contained in a linked site which is not operated by Us. Links on Our Website are provided by Us only for Your convenience and We do not imply the reliability or endorsement of those linked websites. Accordingly, You should refer to the terms and conditions of the linked websites before You use them and You should direct any questions or comments about the linked website to the appropriate website provider.
- You are not permitted (and nor are You permitted to assist others) to set up links from Your own website to Our Website (by whatever means) without prior written consent, which We may grant or withhold at Our absolute discretion. You are not permitted to direct link ("Hot Link") any content or images without Our prior written authorisation.
- We pay commission to our brokers if they introduce You to Us for a loan.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Website, the content, any materials downloaded, and all intellectual property rights pertaining to or contained on the Website, including, but not limited to, copyright database rights, and any logos, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) or graphics (collectively "the Content") are owned by and remain the property of the Company (or its third party licensors as applicable) at all times
- You may view and print paper copies of the content on the Website provided that:
- All and any copies remain subject to the intellectual property rights of the Company and its third party licensors; and
- You do not modify in any way the paper copies of any materials You have printed off, including the removal of any copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the Website.
- You agree that You will not duplicate, publish, modify, create derivative works from, participate in the transfer of, post on the World Wide Web, or in any way distribute or exploit the Website, or any portion of the Website for any public or commercial use without the express written consent of the Company.
- Additionally, You agree that You will not (i) remove or alter any author, trademark or other proprietary notice displayed on the Website (or printed pages produced from the Website); and (ii) make any other modifications to any documents obtained from the Website other than in connection with completing information required to transact business with the Company.
- SITE SECURITY
- You agree that You will not use any part of the Website to:
- insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, trap door or any other computer code, file or program or repetitive request designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of the Website;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit or post links to any content that facilitates hacking;
- hack into any aspect of the Website;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit links to any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- circumvent or attempt to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of the Website; or
- permit any third party to do any of the above.
- By breaching this provision, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing yYur identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- If You use the content of the Website in breach of these Terms, Your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- No links to the Website may be included on any other site without Our prior written consent. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the contents of the Website.
- As a result of Your interaction with the Website, We may collect, hold and process personal information provided by You.
- We may hold personal information for various purposes, including making lending decisions, preventing fraud, debt collection, understanding Your personal needs, conducting Our business, providing You with better products, evaluating the effectiveness of Our marketing and for statistical analysis.
- The information we collect is used by Us to manage Your account and to make collections; it is also used to contact consumers for marketing purposes; it is disclosed by Us when legally required to do so at the request of government authorities conducting an investigation; We also use it to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing Our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of Our Website.
- We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability, correctness and completeness of this Website. However, information is provided on an "as available" and "as is" basis and We do not make any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied.
- The use of the Website and the information contained on it are entirely at Your own risk. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, that You may suffer as a result of Your use of Our Website, including but not limited to computer service or system failure, access delays or interruption, non-delivery or mis-delivery of data, computer viruses or other harmful components, breaches of security or unauthorised use of the system arising from "hacking" or otherwise or Your reliance on the information contained on the Website.
- We do not represent or warrant (express or implied) that the Website will be available and meet Your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to Your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with the Website.
- We do not guarantee that completing our application form will result in Us making You an offer of a loan.
- OUR LIABILITY
- The material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, We and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
(i) loss of income or revenue;
(ii) loss of business;
(iii) loss of profits or contracts;
(iv) loss of anticipated savings;
(v) loss of data;
(vi) loss of goodwill;
(vii) wasted management or office time; and
(viii) whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to Your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from Our negligence, nor Our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of the England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute which may arise.
How do I complain?
We are committed to treating you fairly, if you're not satisfied with any aspect of our service,
please send your complaint in writing to the contact details at the foot of this page, or alternatively e-mail
How we will deal with your complaint
In dealing with your complaint we will:
- Give your complaint immediate attention, and in any event acknowledge receipt within five days of our Complaints Team receiving it;
- Do our very best to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, and keep you regularly updated on its progress;
- Inform you of the person who is dealing with your complaint, and ensure that they are of appropriate seniority; and
- Send you our full response within four weeks of receiving your complaint.
We will send you a final response within four weeks of receiving your complaint (Which may be extended to eight weeks if we need more time to deal with your complaint).
We will include details of how, if you are dissatisfied with the way we have handled your complaint, you can refer your complaint to the British Cheque and Credit Association (BCCA) or the Consumer Credit Association (CCA),
which are our Trade Associations or to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). You can complain to the FOS eight weeks after you first raise your complaint with us. You must complain within six months of raising the matter with us.
Contact details for these bodies are as follows :
Please note your right to complain to the FOS is entirely separate to and not affected by your right to complain to one of the Trade Associations of which we are members. You can complain to all three bodies at the same time if you so choose, or in any order you wish. Generally, however, you should complain to the FOS within six months of the matter which is the subject of your complaint being brought to your attention.
Unit 7 Acorn Business Park